Larry Larry is offline

Default The worst Democrat President

katy wrote in news:496a0f87$0$9555
:

I think Israel has every right to retaliate agasinst an attack from
Hamas but I think she always goes way overboard and escalates things.

If
she just took care of the business at hand and then ledt it there
wouldn;t be so mnay problems. And I wish we would stay out of their
internal affairs. If Iran or Syria decied to go after Israel, then

that
would be another thing but messing about with Israel's border wars is
none of our business.

You boys been watching too much Zion TV, the American Zionist Networks.

Take the time out to view OCCUPATION 101. It's a great video library of
Zionist atrocities against the people of Palestine. You can't be that
stupid or brainwashed you can't view reality.

ISRAEL locked down GAZA trying to starve out the Gaza Concentration
Camp....FIRST. The ISRAELI NAVY will sink any ship trying to trade with
the Gazans. It's a TOTAL BLOCKADE of GAZA the Jew TV in the USA doesn't
report.

THEN, the Gaza Concentration Camp RETALIATED with what little they could
smuggle in and fire on the Israelis.

The whole meaning of WHY the Gazans are firing everything they can at
the SIEGE ARMY changes when you leave out the FIRST reality in this
conflict. The victims are NOT THE POWERFUL ISRAELIS! Gazans are
STARVING, out of water, out of basic fuels, freezing.

What would Nebraska do if its neighboring states decided to shut down
all trade with Nebraska, shoot down any airplanes headed into Nebraska,
destroy Nebraskas airports so no planes could land, shut off all the
gas, oil, natural gas, electricity, food and all other commodities going
into Nebraska.

Would Nebraskans retaliate with every weapon they could lay their hands
on?

You're goddamned right they would! Why are Gazans any different from
Nebraskans?? Gazans have no army, no weapons, no way to protect
themselves from the CLUSTER BOMBS ANY FOOL CAN SEE IS BEING DROPPED ON
THEM EVERY DAY BY ISRAEL.

Damn this place is infiltrated.....