Gould 0738

Default Planning the cruise is a lot of fun!

A religious fanatic etc......must be Decourcey Island and Pirates Cove
Marine Park.

Indeed. Brother XII's old stomping grounds. There are rumors he buried a
fortune in gold bullion in the vicinity, but my odds of winning the lotto are
probably 100 times greater than retiring of any portion of XII's lost horde.

We'll have a lot of room in the cove the last 1/2 of September.

Wallace Island is on the list, along with a Provincial Marine Park on the NW
edge of Gabriola. We've got "Nanaimo" down for two days in case of weather, so
that makes Newcastle an easy do. We always list our itinerary in pencil, and
allow a few extra days when we can just hunker down if the weather goes
seriously snotty. Never actually *have* to be anywhere. Heck, one year we had
to leave the boat in Friday Harbor and ride the Vickie Clip back to town to get
back to work on time. (Turned out to be no big deal, Vickie Clipped back up the
following weekend and ran from Friday Harbor to Seattle in about 9 hours.)