Don White Don White is offline

Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

You predicted he wouldn't get elected. Meanwhile, the GOP is going to
move farther to the right and ensure it loses the 2012 election, too.

Won't matter. CNN has a pretty gloomy documentary on right now.

Not a pretty picture. I am starting to change my mind. We may be
history.

Eisboch

I just watched the tail end of that program. Good Lord what a mess.
Then you have the jackasses like Waylon who are worried about my provinces'
productivity...................................... .
I believe that Ali guy said every American owes $ 184K.
That may not be a big deal to a number of posters here...but look at JohnHs'
share of that
John + wife + 2 kids + 7 grandkids = 11 x 184k = over $2 mil (assuming his
kids would need help paying their share)
The panel said taxes would have to be doubled ( I ever understood why you
guys can deduct mortgage payments from your income tax)
I think the easy ride is over for Americans. Maybe we can get some of our
doctors back who flew stateside to cash in on the high salary/cheap tax
situation.