Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:51:33 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:30:36 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Come to think of it, I kinda miss listening to the news delivered by Don
Imus and Charles McCord.

They are on the RFD network.

http://www.rfdtv.com/Press/Releases/HTML/Imus_Home.asp

IF you have Direct TV (and I think Comcast) they are there.

Don't know if they stream the show.

I watch occasionally on RFD (Direct TV) before Mrs.E. gets up. When she
sees it she says, "OH!, that's the channel with all the shows about horses!"

So, I have to be discrete.

10-4.

--

Time flies when you are sick and psychotic.