jps jps is offline

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:43:33 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
More drool from Andy Borwitz..

There's more cleverness and wit in Andy's farts than anything you have
done in your entire life, with the possible exception of getting in a
fight with the cops at your local police station.

No there isn't. All he sells is hate. It's the same lame comedy (being
generous here) that ruined Saturday Night Live and Air America... it
sells great to folks like you and readers of the Huffington Hoax..

------------------

Which reminds me. I was watching one of Harry's favorites, Rachael
Maddow the other day.
I get a kick out of her because she's so blatantly biased. She was
interviewing some guest, discussing a subject that had absolutely nothing
to do with Bush, Obama, the economy or anything of current importance yet
somehow she found a way to cast blame on Bush in response to almost
anything the guest said. It was comical and I wish I had a tape recorder
or DVR on to preserve it.

I guess it's currently the "in" thing to be an elitist, liberal, Bush
bashing celebrity I guess. It surprises me because she holds a PhD in
something, so she's not stupid. Just brainwashed.

Eisboch

Bush has had a hand in or on just about every major problem this country
is facing. The majority of adults in this country give him very low marks
and will be pleased to see him out of office. Maddow's doctorate is from
one of the Oxford colleges.

So what? Bush went to Yale. You are so over impressed with academic
credentials that you are blinded to reality.

Eisboch

A C student who got in on his family's coattails.

They guy doesn't have critical thinking skills. He's just ****ed up
the 5th job he's had in his adult life.

He's batting 1.000