jps jps is offline

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:30:36 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:46:30 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Which reminds me. I was watching one of Harry's favorites, Rachael Maddow
the other day.

I don't how you can tolerate much of that MSNBC stuff.
Never saw such a mutual ass-kissing society.
I'll still watch Matthews, but that's about it.
Watching Dick Morris on Fox is a lot more entertaining.
He's as sleazy as they come, and it's pretty funny watching
him. He's like the mackerel in moonlight, shining and stinking at
once, but better. He oozes.

--Vic

I very rarely watch Fox news. It's too "folksy" for me, but today I had it
on while I was messing with some stuff on the computer. I realize it's the
weekend edition, but it occurred to me Fox is just as bad in terms of bias
to the right as Olbermann and Maddow are to the left on MSNBC. I had to
shut it off.

Holy crap, congratulations. Fox is the prototypical example for the
infotainers on all other channels. They saw Fox's ratings and decided
that partisanship sells. They're just marketing to the audience that
self-selects the message that brings them the most comfort.

While I see Olbermann and Maddow as partisans, Hannity puts everyone
to shame for pure partisanship and O'Reilly is simply insane.
Olbermann and Maddow make something out of little, the "conservatives"
are more likely to just make **** up.