Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:30:36 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I very rarely watch Fox news. It's too "folksy" for me, but today I had it
on while I was messing with some stuff on the computer. I realize it's the
weekend edition, but it occurred to me Fox is just as bad in terms of bias
to the right as Olbermann and Maddow are to the left on MSNBC. I had to
shut it off.

They actually have a good news organization. They often beat CNN with
breaking news and correspondents on the scene of a story.
You have to take the political stuff with a lump of salt
But I think MSNBC is worse than Fox in terms of "bias" overall.
The Olbermann/Maddow shows are just lame.

Maddow makes me laugh. Olbermann makes me want to throw up.

Ditto on Olbermann.
Maddow can say the most stupid things in a surprisingly pleasant
manner. Hard to dislike her, but real easy to ignore her.

--Vic