BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 10, 7:55 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message

On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
More drool from Andy Borwitz..
There's more cleverness and wit in Andy's farts than anything you have
done in your entire life, with the possible exception of getting in a
fight with the cops at your local police station.
No there isn't. All he sells is hate. It's the same lame comedy (being
generous here) that ruined Saturday Night Live and Air America... it
sells great to folks like you and readers of the Huffington Hoax..
------------------
Which reminds me. I was watching one of Harry's favorites, Rachael
Maddow the other day.
I get a kick out of her because she's so blatantly biased. She was
interviewing some guest, discussing a subject that had absolutely
nothing to do with Bush, Obama, the economy or anything of current
importance yet somehow she found a way to cast blame on Bush in
response
to almost anything the guest said. It was comical and I wish I had a
tape recorder or DVR on to preserve it.
I guess it's currently the "in" thing to be an elitist, liberal, Bush
bashing celebrity I guess. It surprises me because she holds a PhD in
something, so she's not stupid. Just brainwashed.
Eisboch
Maddow's doctorate
is from one of the Oxford colleges.

Oh, no wonder.....

Yeah, I know. You conservatives prefer well-educated, well-informed
women like...oh...Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected Mayor,
gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the US. And, she
can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in the same day.

Caroline Kennedy, ur, um, you-know, like, ah....

Rachel Madow, Bush sucks, Cheney is bad, its all the Republicans fault.