Ron Thornton

Default How many boats does it take

My point in the original post was that the government allows large
sewage discharges into our waterways with apparently little or no long
term impact in many areas. The posts here and in previous threads
verify that it is not just an isolated example. Most boats stay on
trailers or at the peer most of the time. I do not believe there are
that many pleasure boats cruising around the east coast, yet they seem
to have zeroed in on pleasure craft as a major contributor. Writing to
my congress men didn't seem to have any impact. How did this happen to
us and how can we get out of it?

Ron

To lazy to get out of my Lazy boy where the Webtv is hooked to a large
screen to do this from my dual processor server or P IV, 2 gig
workstation that are 15 feet away.