Denis Marier

Default Westsail32 vs. Ranger 33 , which would you like to own?

Thanks for the reply. I will see on the internet where I can look at a
ranger 33 and identify its selling price.
"Frank and Ronnie Maier" wrote in message
om...
"Denis Marier" wrote:
Should you not be able to afford a Westsail or Ranger what would be the

next
best pre owned boat for blue water.

Rangers ain't exactly expensive. Just how low a price range are we
talking about?

Frank (In the interest of full disclosure, I didn't participate in the
basic thread here 'cause I wouldn't own a Westsail at any price; so my
opinion is infinitely biased in favor of Ranger in this comparison.)