Larry

Default How many boats does it take

Aha! THAT's the reason for the millions of "Moon Eyes" washed up on
the beach at Fair Haven Beach State Park where I grew up in my
father's umbrella tent in the camping area each summer! Man MOON EYES
STINK!

On 12 Aug 2003 19:51:46 GMT, (Wwj2110) wrote:

I, personally, think the sewage plants, run by a government
bureaucracy that's not accountable to anyone but itself, is mostly a
big lie.

well done larry!

creek & rivers up here in western NY are of not much concern to most
people.Thats because they have never seen a clean one.
Ive seen small creeks that cant even support a spec of life .Ive followed the
creek where i keep my sailboat, to its origin. It begins at a shut down
chemical plant where I observed a light brown dust covering the bottom & no
plant life within 3' of the creekbank. As it continues, straight pipes from
individual septic tanks , & 2 sewage treatment plants liven it up a bit. The
way the PPM requirment is satisfied is by adding canal water to dilute the
concoction. Farther downstream we have a few food processing plants. All of
this input enters lake ontario & if theres not enough rain to wash it out, a
huge 18" thick cake of steaming **** called "cladifora" floats at the entrance
& sometimes blocks me in or out of the creek. the DEC & EPA are no help. they
just blow smoke up my ass

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.