[email protected] TopBassDog@gmail.com is offline

Default Sarah Palin wonders...

On Jan 9, 7:33*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:

That maybe she wonders if you achieve an orgasm simply by thinking of
her?

Gag...puke. Short, bad skin, stupid hairdo, bad accent, brainless. In
short, the perfect mate for a right-winger.

Ah, Herr Krause. So you DO read my posts. I remember you said to me
that i was "another newbie" and stuffed me into the bowels of your
bin.

Now I feel like a condemned condemned man being freed from me
dungeon.

Shall I send your free WalMart cheque to you? The one that states that
I've won a $1000.00 shopping spree?

i do receive a lot of cheque notifications via SPAM mail, you know.

Tis rather nice to know that someone is thinking of me.