MLapla4120

Default How many boats does it take

The whole thing pales by comparison to what has happened on the Great Lakes.
Last year the cities of Milwaukee, Racine and Kenosha dumped in excess of
TWO BILLION GALLONS of untreated sewerage into Lake Michigan!!!

In this country, we are worried and on the lookout for terrorists who threaten
to disrupt our economy, quality of life, and
ways of life. Has anyone considered that
this has been happening for years by polluters who destroy fisheries,
recreational areas and drinking water supplies? The bodies of water are the
golden goose and they destroy with impunity. Who suffers? All of us, in some
way or another, do. Higher prices for protein source food, health problems
(cancer), due to ingesting carcinogens, lack of recreational diversions, loss
of jobs in canneries, fishing, restaurant, fish marketing, and related
industries are just
a few of many.
It's astounding that this is even allowed to happen in this age of supposed
ecological sensitivity.

Mark