Jimmy

Default How many boats does it take

Let's take a look at the record he

Peggie Hall : has regularly contributed solid and sound advice to anyone
asking for it...promptly, courteously, and professionally. Her posts are
always informative, and her opinions and statements always supportable
by facts.

Ron Thornton : blathers on with an emotional rant, unsupported by facts,
and when called on it, attempts a feeble and rude "your full of ****"
comment in support of his opinion. Yea...that just reeks of credibility
(NOT).

Good lord...you're even using web tv! Aol to complicated for ya little
fella? Now you be a good lil boy and go fume and stew over this for a
while. I'm sure you'll find a reply that befits your schoolboy mentality
eventually.

Peggie - thanks for the long standing good advice and help you've
provided! We appreciate you. Please ignore the dufus.

Ron Thornton wrote:

Peggie,

Your somewhat insulting response to my post is puzzling. Your view is
not supported by the environmental and health professionals both
governmental and private (hardly extremist) that have looked at this
here. The cities here would much rather have had this spill contained
and managed on land than to have had to close their beaches. You should
stick to hand pumped toilets and holding takes because you have
demonstrated many times over the years here that when you don't, your
are as full of **** as the James river was last weekend.

Ron