Evan Gatehouse

Default Vancouver island to Mexico

"jens teglman" wrote in message
. ca...
Can anyone tell me what is the best and safest time to cruise from

Victoria
to Mexico
Thanks
Jim

Leaving Victoria Sept. 22 is TOO LATE (from personal experience). Spent 1
week holed up in Gray's Hbr., WA and was starting to eye the long underwear
in the local K-Mart store when a window opened up and we pushed south.

Don't forget that hurricane season isn't over in Mexico until November 1st
(and then there are a few post November 1st storms sometimes).

If doing the trip again I would pick August to get south to California, and
linger through San Francisco and some other northern California towns before
hitting Mexico in November.

--
Evan Gatehouse

you'll have to rewrite my email address to get to me
ceilydh AT 3web dot net
(fools the spammers)