Larry

Default How many boats does it take

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:37:52 -0700, ouch wrote:

I don't disagree with your attitude- but your "facts" are suspect -
next to your colon, your bladder lining is the biggest shedder of dead
cells - ie. **** in a bowl, cover with saran wrap for 2-3 weeks and
drink that - how about even smell that.

Point is....we're the only species on the planet that makes it a crime
to **** in the water. Billions of marine life thinks nothing of it
and hasn't for billions of years. According to your theory, the ocean
should be brown by now, not that azure blue and so clear you can see
the bottom in 100' of water.

What do you think the crabs and shrimp eat, crab and shrimp
food?...(c;

Human waste, like every other animal waste on the planet is made for
nature to RECYCLE!....not turned into chemical sewage with a 20,000
year half-life.

The Japanese haul it out of their outhouses and fertilize their food
with it! Notice how many Japanese there are? It works!

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.