posted to rec.boats.paddle
riverman riverman is offline

Default 1 piece or 2 piece dry suit

On Jan 8, 9:33*am, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message

Per Micheal Artindale:
I have seen a one piece for around $800. I can get a 2 piece for about
$400.

Suggestions?

What's the 2-piece? * Farmer john bottom, dry top with a rollover
gasket at the waist? * Or something else?
--
PeteCresswell

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_d...%3Efolder_id=2....
is simmular to the dry tops i am looking at. The dry bottom is not the
farmer john type, it is like a pair of trousers.

Gaskets are at the waist, neck, wrist and ankle openings. I think I have
seen a pair of bottoms that had attatched socks.

Micheal

Gaskets and zippers being the weak spots, I'd go to minimize them as
much as possible. You only get in and out of it twice a day, but rely
on it being waterproof constantly. Go one-piece.

--riverman