Default Here is the perfect service for those people who can not keep up with their lies.

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
http://www.alibinetwork.com/index.jsp

Why didn't I think of this. I could have become rich just making alibis
for the NG's compulsive liar.

A guy's having an affair with his secretary. They spend all afternoon in a
motel having sex, fall asleep, and finally around 6:00 PM, the guy wakes up
& freaks out because he's supposed to be home for dinner. While he's getting
dressed & checking his look in the mirror, he tells the secretary "Quick!
Take my shoes outside to the flower box and rub dirt all over them."

He gets home and finds a cold dinner and a really angry wife. He tells her
"Sorry, honey. I spent the whole afternoon in a motel with my secretary, and
we fell asleep & lost track of the time." The wife looks at his shoes and
yells "You lying *******! You've been golfing!"