Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Boats/Fishing

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:10:57 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 7, 3:24*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:35:10 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
Always liked those Carolina Skiffs, big, open, and simple...

Tough too - the bait shop guys around Lake Murray have them and beat
the snot out of them and they just keep on floating. *One guy, at Lake
World, has repowered his more than once.

They are tough - butt ugly, but tough.

Well, being a "tool guy" I find them to be quite attractive... Of
course you could always hire me to design some "nose art" for you, I
will work for cheap

I already have the design.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...40-ftigers.jpg