[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default OT Crayon Physics...

On Jan 7, 12:32*pm, wrote:
On Jan 7, 12:28*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8en9m4djj52gj1o7o3drncfpb116ct48k7@4ax .com...

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:23:32 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:s5k9m4pg4s2unqu9cnmd3gt8n6miejmqvq@4 ax.com...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Don't doubt it at all. *In fact, you were probably one of those kids
who ate paste between two slices of Playdoh.

You just seem like the type. *:)

No Playdoh when I was in kindergarten. Ate the past straight from the jar.- Hide quoted text -

yet another off topic thread.- Hide quoted text -

Filter, filter, filter.. Most decent readers allow you to ignore a
thread or posters you are not interested in...

Ok, I will change it to a boating thread... We have about 1/4 inch or
ice outside today, schools are closed, roads are bad. It is raining
and the temp is about 25F so everything is freezing up on the roads,
branches and trees coming down, just not the kind of day to go
"BOATING". I was going to put the hitch on my truck and move my "BOAT"
around the yard today but it would be stupid to be out there in these
conditions.. Anyone who is on the road is either in an emergency, or
plain stupid so my "BOAT" will probably stay on the side of the house
for another day. So, since we up here don't care to sleep all day
long, we amuse ourselves with other things and even share our joy with
our friends here...There, feel better?