MMC MMC is offline

Default Boats/Fishing

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
news
There's usually something interesting here.
http://www.carolinaskiffowner.com/

Easy to register, and free.
Not sure if you have to be registered to read this thread, but give it
a try. Pretty scary incident with border patrol boats on the
NY/Canada border.
http://www.carolinaskiffowner.com/showthread.php?t=4597

It takes a bit to get familiar with the topic organization, but worth
it as there's a lot of boating/fishing going on here.
And the posters put out a lot of pics.
Easiest way is to just open a thread on the right, scroll down to the
bottom to where it has "Forum Jump" and you can see and jump to the
categories in the drop-down list.
Then just come back here when you're ready to argue.

--Vic

hmmmm, first thing I see when I went to the site is a button to "donate". Is
this a support group for people that own these boats?