Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default The worst Democrat President

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:52:42 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

Yes, of course I read the article -- I have to wonder if you did. over
10,000 people worked on building those homes over a 17-day period.
Personally, I would not expect sterling craftsmanship from houses slapped-up
so quickly. To blame Jimmy Carter for their failure when he was nothing but
a volunteer hammer-wielder strikes me as putting blame on the wrong party.

I doubt if average construction time is more than a month. Everything
is slapped together, some of it surprisingly well.

Casady