posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default The worst Democrat President

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Jimmy Carter is even a proven failure as a carpenter. Houses he built
are falling apart. Built atop dumps, etc.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5439388.ece

Democrats can't get anything right. Say goodbye to your country, folks!

Wilbur Hubbard

The houses were built by a charity, so yes, obviously they must all be
Democrats.

You didn't read the article? It specifically states that houses built by
Jimmy Carter personally - he worked on them in other words, pounding
nails, etc. - were falling apart. Duh!

As for charity it's a proven fact that Republicans are far more generous
than stingy, hypocrite Democrats.

http://www.propeller.com/story/2008/...han-democrats/

Wilbur Hubbard

Yes, of course I read the article -- I have to wonder if you did. over
10,000 people worked on building those homes over a 17-day period.
Personally, I would not expect sterling craftsmanship from houses slapped-up
so quickly. To blame Jimmy Carter for their failure when he was nothing but
a volunteer hammer-wielder strikes me as putting blame on the wrong party.