Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Is there anyone here...

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:59:50 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Another product of the DNS's best election tool, voter fraud....
double counting and throwing out Coleman votes. Saw one example where
two forms were filled out basically the same, one had a scribble over
Franken and was counted, the other had a scribble over Coleman, it was
rejected. Hopefully the courts can get it straight before we have yet
another intolerant hater like Franken in office.. Have you ever heard
his schtick? He is a hater, no more...

O'Reilly's gonna have a stroke about this. I was watching C-Span live
during some book convention a few years ago where they were both
speakers pushing their books. They tore into each other verbally.
You think Franken can take O'Reailly? He tackled some protester a
couple years ago.
I heard Franken was school wrestler, and O'Reilly a school teacher.
O'Reilly's got a height advantage, but doesn't appear to be strong.
Franken's more bull-like, and pretty quick.
Both of them are hot-tempered.
I think if Franken just trash-talked to O'Reilly a little bit O'Reilly
would lose his cool first, and then Franken could quickly go in low on
O'Reilly - for the legs - and take him down quick - and it would be
all over.
Once down, O'Reilly wouldn't be able to get up. His head is too big.
Could go the other way, though.
It'd be a good match. Maybe the best since Ruffian and Foolish
Pleasure, a couple other horse's asses.

--Vic