LaBomba182

Default The Bahamas, Key West and back.

Subject: The Bahamas, Key West and back.
From: "Jack"

Capt. Bill,

With due respect, Tidal Current just moves the sewage from one place to
another.

As long as that place is a bit away from me I'm OK with it.

OK - Let's say you get up in the morning, make breakfast, use the head, wash
the dishes and then decide on a swim - Oh Oh - we have to wait 4 - 8 hours
for the Tidal Current to clean up the water, shoot, better do something else
this morning and swim after lunch (by which time it's time to use the head
again and so on.

I can't see trying to time my swims around other peoples bowel habits, but to
each his own.

We have enjoyed cruising the islands, but been very careful about when to
swim - especially if there are other boats around that are probably
discharging overboard.

Short of opening your mouth and swallowing a piece, I doubt the fecal count
gets high enough in your average Bahamian anchorage to worry about it.

Capt. Bill