Earl Colby Pottinger

Default HONDA EU1000i Generator on the hook

(Michael Sutton) :

What do you guys do? just set them up on the deck and
run the power cord inside?

aren't they too noisey? Or is this model that quiet?
you don't have any vibration?

-mike

Go ahead and pony up the extra cash for the 2000. You will not be
disappointed.

It is that quiet. I use my 1KW model at the cabin up north in the middle of
the woods, and sometimes while recharging my batteries I have to go outside
and around the back just to confirm that it did not run out of gas.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to