[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default For you PC networking types...

On Jan 4, 7:46*pm, Gene wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:24:38 -0600, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 15:12:38 -0500, Gene wrote:

Crap. Mine isn't supported.....

Don't know what your router is, but it might be supported by other router
projects. *For the past several years, there have been many Linux
enthusiasts who have been working on router upgrades. *Do a search on
your router, you may get lucky. *After all, most routers are just a mini-
computer. *Most already run some form of Linux.

Good point! *I shall Google.....

Let us know what you find... It seems that this project only targets
Linux based routers with a certain chip-set. Let me know if you find
anything else out there. I have a couple of D-link routers that I
could experiment with.