Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default For you PC networking types...

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 16:05:00 -0500, John H
wrote:

Good stuff. I'm sure some of us would be interested in more detail,
especially since it has some applicability on a boat.

Some questions that come to mind:

- Is there a good step-by-step tutorial on the process?

- If not, where is the best info on what firmware to download and how
to configure it?

Cripes, Wayne! Offer the guy a free trip to the Bahamas and let him fix you
up on the way.

Free trips to just about anywhere are usually here for the asking.
Our trip to the FL Keys is already booked but we'll be going north
sometime late spring.