John H[_8_] John H[_8_] is offline

Default For you PC networking types...

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 13:54:28 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 09:37:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I retained full WPA security both in the link to
the main router and in the repeated link to the shop. It just shows
up as a new SSID with a different IP address range. Pretty slick.

Good stuff. I'm sure some of us would be interested in more detail,
especially since it has some applicability on a boat.

Some questions that come to mind:

- Is there a good step-by-step tutorial on the process?

- If not, where is the best info on what firmware to download and how
to configure it?

Cripes, Wayne! Offer the guy a free trip to the Bahamas and let him fix you
up on the way.

Damn!