HK HK is offline

Default Is there anyone here...

wrote:
On Jan 4, 11:58 am, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51 am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c
I can take about 52 seconds.

Thats all your limited brain can interpret.

We can interpret it just fine.. She is a slack jaw with a silver
spoon. She feels she owes nobody any explanation because of her name.
I can't imagine turning on c-span and seeing this incoherent moron
representing my country.

Not much in usenet is funnier than an uneducated ignorant ass like you
commenting on the education of some and knowledge of someone far smarter
than you will ever be. I don't know whether she would be a good, bad, or
indifferent U.S. senator, but I do know this: your only qualification
seems to be as the Shove Him Down the Stairs Dummy.

And you hang out here with such a nice crowd, too.