Rosalie B.

Default The Bahamas, Key West and back.

x-no-archive:yes Jere Lull wrote:

LaBomba182 wrote:

Anybody ever snip Stood on deck and looked down through 8 feet of water so clear
you could read the word Mercury plain as day on the outboard that just flew off
the back of Whaler you were towing in twilight?

No, but did see the BBQ's "nut" in the sand 26' below the boat. Got it
back, too.

After I found my spare set of glasses, I stood on the deck of our boat
and could see my good bifocals on the bottom of the harbor where they
had been knocked off my face by the end of a line that was being
thrown to me. It was about 10 feet of water in Nassau harbor. It was
true that it wasn't twilight. We got them back with a pool net.

grandma Rosalie