Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Georgetown Passage - Day 2, Part III, 12-31-08

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"slide" wrote in message
Skip Gundlach wrote:
Georgetown Passage - Day 2, Part III, 12-31-08

We left you at sundown, preparing for a day on the water and land.
Still no green flash, but we'll keep watching!

I wonder if our eyes are different - those who see it and those who
don't. I've watched sunset after sunset w/o seeing it once. My wife has
seen it many times.

When I was in school in San Diego, we used to have a sunset appointment
just about every day to look for it. I've seen it several times, but
rarely.

Did it morph into a reptile at any time?

Wilbur Hubbard