Larry

Default Cruisers attacked in Columbia - 4 sep events (LONG)

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 18:07:28 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

I learned on my second bareboat charter that you do not screw around
close to a German registered yacht. You get within 100 yards and the
bergermeister is on the fordeck with his boat hook in one hand and a
fender in the other.

When you are anchored between a German sailor and a French sailor it
becomes obvious why there were so many wars fought between them. :-)

Did the Frenchman have his surrender flag up the mast?....(c;

Someone sent me a picture of a red "Swiss" army knife with 8
corkscrews sticking out of the ends and a white flag on the end.. It
was titled:

French Army Knife

too funny.

Right after the French refused the very people who saved their asses
from those Nazis in the 40's, someone sent me a very-well-made bogus
Google webpage like you get after your Google query had no matches.
Google always tries to offer you an alternative search.

The main search for "French Military Victories" said 0 matches. Then
the bogus Google page asks, "Did you mean to search for French
Military Defeats?"

Another hit.....(c;

Larry W4CSC

"No, NO, Mr Spock! I said beam me down a WRENCH,
not a WENCH! KIRK OUT!"