Boater[_3_] Boater[_3_] is offline

Default Why didn't the Palin family...

Calif Bill wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
On Jan 2, 6:53 am, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
news On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:23:38 -0500, Boater
wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
...name the new kid
*Maverick* Palin
*JoeSixPack* Palin
What a missed opportunity.
MEANWHILE, the Dems think Caroline "You Know" Kennedy would make
wonderful senator because her last name is Kennedy. "You Know"
has
never actually held a paying job and has no political experience
but
Dems think she is well qualified. They also think a woman who
was
mayor of a town and is Governor of a state and ran a business is
not
qualified. What does this say about the judgement of Dems?
Obviously, Dems no longer believe in the power of common people
as
they can only get excited about the divine rights of royalty and
the
rich to run things.
Well, Caroline Kennedy isn't the star her daddy was, but I have no
doubts she is smarter than Mrs. Palin, who most certainly is not
qualified for high political office.
She's a great talker!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAgI4AS1NVg
You know, uhm, uhm, you know, maybe I'll, you know uhm..
What a ditz.
--
** Good Day! **
John H

Probably more, that is if you adjust for inflation from the 20's until
the 90's or so.

Well, good. At least it was honest, hard work, and provided something
useful.

Which part was honest work? It made a huge part of his fortune, as a stock
speculator and manipulator. He forecast the '28 crash and exited with lots
of money before the crash. Was a smart crook. Too bad Teddy did not get
any brains.

Teddy probably is the best and most respected legislator in the U.S.
Senate, and on both sides, dimwit. You ought to expand your reading
beyond right-wing-crap comic book sites and reich-wing radio.