Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 14:44:37 -0600, wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:30:40 -0700, slide wrote:

Does not work that way. The more Israel attacks the Palestinians the
more easily outfits like Hamas can recruit. When Israeli rockets kill 5
little girls who are sisters, those girls act as poster children to
motivate the next wave of suicide bombers.

Hamas isn't be hurt here. It's being helped.

Israel has been fighting the same war, the same way, for 50 years. Slow
learners?

Their only alternative - as I see it - is to use a "final solution"
remedy on the Palestinians. They won't of course.
Allowing full integration will only cause a delayed destruction of
Israel, as the Palestinians will multiply like rabbits, and when their
numbers are large enough the will have their vengeance.
I don't see this ending until either every Palestinian or every
Israeli jew is dead.
Bleak, but there it is. Israel reminds me of those ancient
city-states where every citizen must also be a warrior.
The Palestinians were wronged decades ago, as were the Armenians,
the Serbs, the Croats, and any number of ethnic groups.
There is a blood lust involved that may take centuries to fade.
In the meantime, it's business as usual.

--Vic