[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:22:17 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I have no problem if they want Rhode Island. I've been to Rhode Island. LOL

Yeah but then you have to find a new home for the mafia.