Larry

Default 12volt fridge

On a 50A charger, it'll hardly notice the drain from a 12V fridge.
Leave the fridge running on the charger all the time....works great.

On 13 Jun 2003 01:44:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Alien has a 12 volt fridge. There is also a 50 amp charging system and 2 group
27 batteries with a third group 27 on a seperate switch in case they fail. The
two mains are isolated.
While underway I've been able to run the 12v with no trouble and everything
stays cold, but there is no A/C mode for the unit when docked. Is the practice
to just shut these down in the slip or run them with the charger on
continously? It would be nice to leave the fridge on for the weekends at least.

Thanks,

Robert B
C&C 32 "Alien"
City Island, NY

Larry W4CSC

"No, NO, Mr Spock! I said beam me down a WRENCH,
not a WENCH! KIRK OUT!"