KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

"slide" wrote in message
Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:01:22 -0500, Marty wrote:

Especially as the elephant has stomped the 'lads' three times in a
row. Damn, if somebody punched my lights out every time I bothered him
I'd quit bothering, move to Saudi and get a job.

Does not work that way. The more Israel attacks the Palestinians the more
easily outfits like Hamas can recruit. When Israeli rockets kill 5 little
girls who are sisters, those girls act as poster children to motivate the
next wave of suicide bombers.

Hamas isn't be hurt here. It's being helped.

"We will stop raping you when you stop resisting us."