Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Dec 31, 9:56 pm, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Justin C wrote:
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't
believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Err, Muslim extremists have shown with great clarity that even the other
side of the world is not far enough away for them to live in peace with
democratic societies. They have said over and over that their goal is to
wipe our kind off the face of the earth, unless we convert to Islam and
give up this crazy idea of freedom and democracy.

Well, it's them who will be wiped from the face of the earth.

Stephen

In the 1820s, the Brits suppressed the Thuggee cult because of the
violence they caused. At the end of WW2, the USA suppressed the cult
of the emperor. We will have to do the same for Islam because it has
become a danger to the entire world. How many muslims have you seen
who have unconditionally denounced the murder and torture of children
at Beslan in Chenya by muslims? It is always the same, they say
"Well, somebody was bad to us 500 yrs ago so we have a right to
committ atrocities now". I am really surprised that the Russians did
not do something extreme to Islam after Beslan.

These rockets are not being manufactured in someone's backyard. There has
to be a production facility somewhere, and it's up to the Israelis to find
out where and destroy that facility, rather than try to hit the launch
sites or the command/control sites, killing hundreds of innocent
civilians.

Allied bombing raids on the fixed and moveable V2 launch sites proved
futile in WW2 until the raid(s) on Peenemunde, which was a development
site, not a manufacturing facility. The raids set back the V2 program by
about 3-4 months, otherwise the V2 would have preceded the flying bomb, or
V1, and caused many more deaths than the 5475 official figures resulting
from the 6725 launches.

If the V2's had not been built by slave labour from the death camps, the
costs of production would have brought Germany to it's knees. The costs of
production of the Hamas rockets are probably been financed out of oil
revenues, so every gallon you put in your tank is helping to kill innocent
Israelis.

If the Israelis do succeed in finding and destroying the production sites,
there will no doubt be the usual outcry from our liberal do-gooders
condemning them for killing "innocent" civilians. You can't win these
days!

DP

I'm a liberal do-gooder and I'm not condemning them. My understanding is
that the rockets are manufactured in small batches and those places are
targeted. I hope they succeed in destroying them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com