[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Why didn't the Palin family...

On Dec 31 2008, 10:08*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

That's why, as goofy as she sounded, Palin attracted so much interest.
She's real. *She's not a polished bureaucrat. *She's just a simple person
with a common sense perspective on the world.

She wasn't intellectually curious, which disqualified her for high office
in my opinion. The woman didn't seem to know anything, and didn't seem to
want to learn. A simple person has no business in the White House or a
heartbeat away from it.

As much as I dislike Cheney, and I dislike him far more than I dislike
Bush, I never thought him intellectually lazy or not smart enough to be
POTUS if he had to take over. Well, actually, he did take over. *:)

Palin is not smart enough to be POTUS and she never will be.

But she has great appeal to a certain segment of the rightwing, for sure.

Cheney was Secretary of Defense for Reagan, I think I recall. *Or maybe it
was under Bush I.
Regardless, I seem to recall that he was held in high regard when he held
that position, even by those who didn't necessarily subscribe to the
Republican party's policies.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Harry knows that, Eisboch! Harry knows them personally, and they asked
his advice on a range of issues. Just ask him!