Boater[_3_] Boater[_3_] is offline

Default Why didn't the Palin family...

wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:28:33 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

What specific charges should Bush and Cheney be charged
with, and based on what evidence?

You don't need any of that for a witch hunt but the country does not
need any distractions. I am pleased that Harry agrees.

To charge Bush would mean you have to charge all the other people who
supported the stupid war and that would put the new Secretary of State
in the dock along with many of Obama's new appointees.
The wise choice is to learn and move forward, not look back.
We still have a depression to stave off.

Like most Americans, I just want the Bush Administration to be over -
officially.