Bob

Default Macerator installation

Peggie Hall wrote in message ...

I want to thank you for the Ordorlos suggestion from a previous
string. It seems to work much better than the "blue stuff".

When you mentioned a failed joker valve, my brother-in-law recently
had a JV failure mid-cruise (naturally). Not only was it ugly to
replace, he and his wife had to "visit" our boat regularly for the
last half of our 2-week cruise.

Which brings me to two questions: Do you recommend preventive
maintenance (Ugh!) on joker valves? And how reliable are Vacuflush
systems (more preventive maintenance?) My boat/Vacuflush is 13 years
old.