Peggie Hall

Default Macerator installation

It's self priming to 5' when the impeller is wet, 4' when it's dry, Steve.

Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Steve wrote:
To my knowledge, the Jabsco centrifugal macerator IS NOT self priming and is
suppose to be installed below the liquid level of the tank.. I think I
remember reading this in the installation instructions for one I had
purchase in error.

For me, this it the reason I had to go to a Sealand diaphram pump (no way to
get the pump lower than the tank bottom).

Perhaps Peggy Hall can shed some light on this.