Gogarty

Default Magellan GPS

In article ,
says...

Anybody have anything to say (good, bad or indifferent) about Magellan GPS
units and/or about Magellan customer service?

(Snip)

I recently bought a Magellan Sportrak Pro from The Wiz for $108. The Wiz went
ouit of business and gave stuff away. The day I got the mnachine I somehow
screwed up downloading the latest software. The magellan Tech Support people
were extremely helpful but we could not solve the problem. I had managed to
kill the thing dead. So I ent it back. They reprogrammed it6 with the latest
software and also sent at no charge some auxiliary devices you can use to
plug into a cigarette lighter and mount the thing on a dsahboard. I am more
than happy. It's an amazing gadget.