Tony P

Default Cheapest place in the world?

You'll find lots of cheap boats in Guatemala and Honduras. Many people
cruise down from Florida/Gulf areas
to this area and decide that they don't want to beat their way eastward

and just sell their boats.
-- Geoff

Where, or how, might one start a search for sites, or marinas in those
locations? I've only found one dealer on the web in Guatemala, (on another
newsgroup), and have tried everything I could think of to find others. I'm
not all that "net savy", I expect, but have tried until the frustration
factor sent me back to my armchair with a headache. I'm would sort of like
to look in that direction, as well...

Thanks from a newby

"Daniel Thompson" wrote in message
If one were in the market for a 5 to 10 year old 32 foot yacht: would
there be a specific place in the world where one might travel to, to
secure an absolute bargain?

Thanks in Advance.

---