Default Bet 'cha you didn't...

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:04:48 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
. ..
know this:

Aeolus is the Regent of the Winds in Greek mythology (ok, for the
picky, there are three Aeolus in Greek mythology - we're discussing
the one associated with Odysseus).

Boreas (North Wind), Eurus(East Wind), Notus (South Wind), and Zephyr
(West Wind).

Pretty cool huh?

Sounds too much like aioli, garlic mayonaisse. What's up with that?

Dunno, but I never heard of it before now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aioli

Damn - three new things I learned today. I've already learned six new
things this week alone.

I can stay stupid for a couple of days and still come out ahead of the
game. :)

You live in the holy land of seafood and you've never had aioli???? It's
just two hops away from remoulade, which is the slutty cousin to great crab
cakes.