Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default RBC Profiles page (updated)

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message

You, like Roger before, are calling me a liar.. You know what you can
do!

Nope. But feel free to keep claiming that.

I took all the pictures on my web space apart from a few of myself.

http://www.wareing77.plus.com/images/
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/movies/
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/Isle%20of%20Man%20trip/
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/Salamander/
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/Lymington%20trip/

If you need "proof" of what I say, then that is equivalent to saying
that I am lying.

Not at all.

Proof: any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something
Lie: pretend with intent to deceive

Did you provide proof until now? No.
Did you lie previously? No.

Roger downloaded the pictures I indicated were of myself and my boat,
placed them on his website and retained them after I told him I had
not consented to this.

That's between you and Roger. So far, you've claimed quite loudly that he
stole your pictures, but you haven't provided much in the way of proof.

Why you should think that I do not own a 22ft. boat is beyond me.

?? Why should you think that I do or don't know or care is beyond me.

I previously posted "proof" concerning the rubber boat.

?? Rubber ducky?

I note that Roger makes much of the sheltered waters of Main but
thinks where I operate is a "bathtub".. He should try it in an ILB.

Take it up with him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com