Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default RBC Profiles page (updated)

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:13:25 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:25:05 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:00:06 -0800, "Capt. JG"
Whatever. It's not worth the hassle...someone who uses Forte Agent and
is
incapable of sending an email or filling out a form.

Consider it removed.

You're welcome! LOL

I see it has now gone. Thanks.

Now where is your apology for your lie stating that "I (you) know for
a fact that he emailed them to Roger". I asked both you and Roger
politely to remove the (stolen) pictures to no avail. You had no right
to them in the first place,so you were in no position to set
conditions for their removal.

1. Roger didn't steal anything.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/steal
". To take (the property of another) without right or permission."

He took (the property of another) , I did not give permission. Case
closed!

Still don't see any proof. I know Roger. He doesn't steal. Don't know you.
Case closed!

The fact that the pictures may seem to have little value to others,
and that it is difficult to seek redress from wrongdoing on the
internet does not excuse this behaviour.

2. There's no proof that they're yours.

You, like Roger before, are calling me a liar.. You know what you can
do!

Nope. But feel free to keep claiming that.

3. I provided two removal methods, yet you chose to take a dump in public.
don't call that polite.

You should have complied with my reasonable request, without strings
or insults.

Why? Is it federal, state, local, household, dog house law? Never insulted
you and there were no strings.

You know what you can do! LOL

--
"j" ganz @@