Keith

Default user of varnish remover on teak

Be sure to mask well around the area with a couple of layers of good 3M
tape.

As for the Honey Teak, be sure to follow the manufacturer's directions
EXACTLY, doing coats wet on wet, and DON'T sand in between coats if you let
it dry.

--

Keith
__
"Dave" wrote in message
om...
I've spent way too much time sanding varnish from teak hand rails on
the cabin top. I've gotten most of it off, but there are so many
nooks and crannies I'm considering use of a chemical varnish remover
to finsih the job. My main fear is staining the white gelcoat or
affecting the non-skid surrounding the rail. If you've tried this,
please share your results, both positive and otherwise.

I'll be applying Honey Teak if I ever get all this varnish removed.

Dave
J/40 #63