[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Building your own home

On Dec 29, 3:11*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:36:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 29, 2:22 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:13:15 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 29, 1:50 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:03:49 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
We are thinking about using this downturn in the housing market to build
a new home, and acting as our own General Contractor. *Has anyone in the
group done this and do they have any words of advice?
At present, you can buy an existing house for less than you can build
it.
So? That has little to do with why a person would want to build their
own house as opposed to owning someone elses ideas about what you
want.
Or, it might be the entire reason, asslick. The OP didn't say why he
wanted to build a house. He did mention the economy as a factor.

Now tell us all, what do you know about the housing market in
Atlanta?
Apparently a lot more than you know.
As usual, when shown you're an idiot, you instantly start your third
grade vulgar insults just like your brother Harry. I didn't say the
economy had nothing to do with his decision. DID I?

The rest is a non-answer. You don't know a damned thing about the
market in Atlanta. If you did, you'd know that in many areas of
Atlanta, the market value of houses is still pretty high.

Wrong on all counts, Liar.

Loogy specializes in the design and construction of two hole outhouses,
but he still hasn't figured out how to cut out the moon shapes on the door.- Hide quoted text -

Another lie. I expect nothing more from you than you petty childish
insults, seeing how you know you are wrong.